Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Creating a cardboard playhouse may be one of the best childhood pastimes.


We scanned this photo today at our Palm Coast location and it instantly brought me back to my childhood and the fun my sister and I had creating houses out of cardboard boxes our mom brought home from the appliance store.  I wish we had some pictures of ours because it is one of my strongest memories as a child.

She would give a new set of markers and we would spend hours upon hours decorating that box. We would color flower boxes right under the windows, curtains on the inside, grass around the bottom everything under the sun until there was no more available drawing real estate on the box and the markers were all dried up.

After a quick online search today I discovered the old cardboard box playhouse has come a long way since this photo and my sister and I's time.  The architecture of today's boxes probably belong in the pages of Architectural Digest {I did search that too but they haven't been featured yet}.

Let us scan and digitize your childhood memories. Now is the perfect time to bring your old photos back to life and into the digital world.

No comments:

Post a Comment